Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blog start

Well, I've finally succumbed to this blog thing...

I will try to make regular (but not daily) posts here about whatever I'm doing related to CD-i. That of course includes work on CD-i Emulator, but also on tools (CD-i File comes to mind), interesting information I found out, etc.

If wou want more CD-i info, I can recommend the CD-i Forum at http://www.cdinteractive.co.uk/forum/ and the CD-i WIP topic on the MESS forum at http://www.bannister.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=54354.

Today I added CD-i File stuff to the Downloads and What's New sections of the CD-i Emulator site, didn't have much time for other things, as I also had to install my wife's new laptop a bit more. And I was home late also.

The last weeks have been fairly hectic, I blame MESS for it :-) The CD-i interest seems to have risen sharply, and I've actually fixed a few CD-i Emulator bugs and added a few features to CD-i Emulator as the result of it.

And of course I polished up CD-i File Extractor and released its first version. This is intended as the command-line version of the much-requested CD-i File Player. Whereas the Extractor will only be able to extract and convert audio and video (images), using the command line, the Player will be able to actually play the audio and show the video. But that's still a while to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment